Friday 3 August 2012

Jay at F1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix: Tickets!


Look whose face is on the pillar at Orchard MRT station!!!
Yup, His Royal DIAOness was staring right at me after I had collected my F1 tickets from Sing Post at ION Orchard....it was surreal!
Of course Katy Perry, Maroon 5 and the other entertainers were on the other pillars but Jay's just HAD to be the one I saw first...I tell you, there's a message from the universe in there somewhere. ;)

My first reaction was a gasp of delight , followed by the immediate impulse to take a photo.
Alas, there was an old gentleman standing right in front of Jay, just under his left hand, busily texting away.
I hesitated...would he walk away soon? Should I ask him to move so that I could have a clear shot of Mr Chou?
I paced back and forth a little before deciding to be brave and politely made my request of him.
He looked at me, probably thinking I was mad but without saying anything, he did walk away from the pillar!
I was chuffed!
And wasted no time taking a few shots from various distances to choose the best later.
I couldn't care less who was staring at me, and when I was satisfied with my photography, went off happily to have my lunch, oogle my just collected tickets and take more pics!

Anyway, lunch today was a simple affair of sandwiches and coffee, seated on one of the stone seats which the Ngee Ann City shopping centre management thoughtfully provides.

And here are the two pics which I artfully arranged and shot:

The snazzy silver ziplock bags contain the ticket cards with attached lanyards. And not forgetting the all-important FAN ZONE WRISTBANDS for Jay's concert on Friday!!!! (see below)



Less than two months to go before I get to see Jay again!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!


1 comment: