Thursday 19 December 2013

DIAOness Update: Jayannah goes shopping!

Like....finally?!?!?

The breakthrough which many Jay Chou fans have been waiting for arrived today!

So here I am in Hokkaido checking on my Facebook News Feed periodically like any self-respecting fangirl when I caught sight of a photo composit of two familiar masked faces accompanied by some headlines and a link to Apple Daily.

TADAH!!!!


Now I've previously registered my displeasure with this tabloid but it soon became apparent that this was a significant scoop for them and it appeared to be non-confrontational.
Of course I had to read the article and watch the video. 

(However, this was not really the first time they had been seen together and photographed.
If I remember correctly, there was a movie date in October.)

Anyway, back to the current report.
From what I gather, Jay and Hannah were shopping for groceries two days ago at Costcos, an American supermarket chain and the sharp-eyed fans soon deduced that they were getting stuff for a steamboat meal....lol!

What was significant was how nonchalant Jay was this time, as opposed to earlier occasions.
Hannah was also cool and they were apparently only accompanied by another male friend, instead of Jay's usual entourage. 

To me, this showed that he was definitely getting more comfortable about his relationship with Hannah and made me feel really happy for the both of them. 

Yes, I shared it on JCD immediately and it was soon all over the other fan Pages and Timelines too. 
The general feeling was that of well-wishing coupled with relief about him finally being more open about things.
Of course there was also a tinge of sadness amongst a few, which is totally natural.

But I trust that at the end of the day, true fans would put Jay's happiness first and continue to support him no matter what. 

After all, they have been together for more than two years, which is also the longest he has been linked with any female all this time since his debut. 

How do you guys feel about this? :)












I shall end off with a sweet pic of Jayannah in another form:




Here's wishing them both the best and a blessed Christmas together with each other and their loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment